Sunday, October 10, 2010

40 is Over-rated!

Like most things in life, 40 is over-rated, especially in your case, since your body probably felt like 40 even in your 20s and 30s :)

They say “Everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” then what do I do with my New Orleans stories??? Guess, those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones!

Looking back at Tulane days, I still remember the first day I met my namesake (that is where the similarity ends) but never realized it would develop into this lasting friendship. Maybe it was because you were the closest to normal among us MBA Indians.

It was fun sharing your love for karimeen , blackened fish / chicken but sorry ….only you took your love for blackened food to a totally different level by ordering blackened filet mignon.

As I stand on cross-roads evaluating my future in Houston, the most I would miss about Houston (if I move) is my friend circle and will always treasure the friendships and friends you brought into my life.

Also realized that you are one of the few people in Houston who has actually seen me drunk and what could be a better opportunity than this weekend maybe to relive some memories (wife permitting) for “Eh Shyam phir aye na aye” (pun intended)

-Chetti

-----------------------------------------------------------------

C,

You’re KING OF THE HILL!
Is this 20 for the 20th time or 30 for the 10th time? Happy 40th!

I don’t have nearly the same history as everyone else but I, also can resonate the same sentiment as I have been welcomed & accepted into the group. I do recall the first time meeting you!  In the short period I have known you, YOU are an awesome guy, friend, father and husband … It is very obvious, so promise to keep up with Chetti so (a lot of ) it rubs off on him.

Hope you have an awesome birthday – Many, many happy returns of the day. Don’t forget to wish your beautiful and amazing wife “Happy Birthday, too!”
-Suni
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment