Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Kutta!!!!

Dear Kutta,

Happy birthday!!  As you reflect back on your last 40 years and look forward to the next 60 (!!), here are some thoughts from your friends and family wishing you (or making your life miserable, as they may choose!) on this milestone.

As for me, you’ve been my friend, my confidante, my co-conspirator, my fellow couch-potato, the completer of my thoughts, the object of my love and the target of my ire (in equal measure!) and above all, my absolute rock, through these last 10 years.  Happy birthday! I hope your years ahead are filled with delicious laughter, joyful parenting, robust health, unconditional love, and a great sense of happiness and well being surrounded by everyone you love and enjoy. And yes, in no small measure, I wish for you many more tasty meals of blackened fish and biriyani, tranquil evenings with Jack n Coke and tempestuous early morning rounds of golf!

Love always...
Deepa

No comments:

Post a Comment