Friday, October 8, 2010

Way to go C!

Dude C, you are giving me confidence and guidance as to how to begin the "slide downhill" :)...to me you don't seem essentially different than in Pilani (ok, we won't get too much into that :)...and that's totally cool!...

Don't know if you have kept up with your art, but may I suggest a D-lawn-structure project in your backyard (contrary to Aru's suggestion :)...it would help _me_ be reassured that life does not degenerate after 40 :)...some buy porches, I suggest you build a giant papier-mache "Transformer" :)

BTW I do envy/resent you for being able to use art (and other talent) to get/flirt with the art'n'dee chicks :D...(I too can at least paint squares of colours :)...anyways, we all had our own "rainy-day" women :)...

Im also happy for you that you have such good friends and family who care - as evidenced by the blog-posts...its a great way to enter the second-half of this ball game (sorry, the metaphors just keep coming :)....

Talking of ball-games : ) - I think its real ballsy how you went for it and built your own business...kudos on that dude!...I name-drop your name often to friends to say hey I know some real cool guys who've done something different than just the usual wage-slavery :)..no kidding, I mean it...

BTW thanks for making me "vet" Suresh :)...that's added a gem to my story-store :)

Its been a real pleasure meeting up with you all every year or so...do lets keep doing that... and hoping to see you for a belated celebration....

Wishes from Christine and Turiya...

and yeah...Happy Birthday!!...the bumps will await you patiently in the bay-area :D

later

Misra

No comments:

Post a Comment