Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to the Club....officially there as of this week!


Dude..

Many Happy Returns of the day....welcome home...

40 - the score we (I) wish to have on the front nine! We have another 9 holes to play brother!! Here's to the next 40 - Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting to turn 40 before writing on this wall...well...thought I may get a bit wiser and would be able to tell you what turning 40 was all about...now that I have celebrated mine and am almost over my hangover, I can barely remember what I wanted to tell you before I got here...Ooops, wait a second..is that what 40 does to you or is it just the hangover???? Kut's...need another drink to figure that one out!!!

I still cannot forget the first time I met you...the 'Check out' meeting and the drunken nights...believe it was sometime around the same time 13 years ago...it was around Navratri and the dandiya season...fun times. Glad that the meeting went well and that we are here today....glad to have you as my brother, my BIL and a great friend to share everything that life has to offer....


Here's to the new 20's where we can afford to go after our dreams and let our credit cards worry about the rest - priceless! To all those out there who think or say that 40 and over is a downhill ride - hell yeah!! it's going downhill and we should enjoy the ride...haven't we had enough trouble working our asses off to get to the top of the hill???? Now, let's sit back, relax, get a drink and enjoy the beautiful ride down the hill!!!!!!!



Look forward to meeting you soon and celebrating OUR 40th year!!!!!! Party ON!!

Cheers,
Suresh

No comments:

Post a Comment